Photo: Passage Media, Peeta Murray

Booking & Cancellation Policy

If Rocking Star Adventures decides weather conditions are unfavorable or unsafe Rocking Star Adventures will not fly. The tour will be postponed until weather conditions improve. If weather conditions the previous day were unfavorable, the first postponed flight will be first to go when weather conditions improve. Those people scheduled for the current day will go on their tour when the first group returns.

If Rocking Star Adventures decides the weather is unfavorable while guests are in the Kluane Region and therefore must be cancelled Rocking Star Adventures will refund any deposits and/or prepaid tours.